Friday, December 3, 2010

Pre-Cal Test: Algebra.

Hi everyone, its pryanka...
Just a little reminder to everyone that we will have another Algebra test on Monday. To study, we have a lot of stuff now. You can study the algebra booklet, also study the worksheets Mr.P gave us. Don't forget to look over your last algebra test which you can also study as well. Don't stress too much, just study the stuff we got.
Good Luck!

Also, I needed help with one question... can anyone help please?  
Does anyone know how to do this question from the Algebra Review:

7. Find the values of "K" so that the equation, 3x²+6x+(3-k-k²)=0, has real and equal roots?

I tried to do it but I wasn't sure if I got the answer right, so can someone please show me how to do this question?

Thanks, and Good-Luck again to everyone on the test!! 


1 comment:

  1. pryanka i am also stuck on this question
    can u tell me what did u get for the ans
    my ans is k=0 or k=-1

    ReplyDelete